Dr. Buhlbecker is more than just savvy businessman. He is a philanthropist and social VIP. His high-profile charity involvement includes: The Clinton Global Initiative, which is the worldwide struggle against rising poverty, for better education, climate and public health policies; amfAR, which actively and continuously supports the American Foundation for AIDS Research; as well as a multitude of regional and national programs.
Dipl.- Kfm., Dr. rer.-pol. (graduate in business management, doctor
Henry Lambertz GmbH & Co. KG, Aachen
• One of the two largest German baked goods manufacturers.
• Is the leading global supplier of gingerbread, “Printen” and seasonal cakes.
• Owns the “Lambertz”, “Kinkartz”, “Haeberlein & Metzger” and “Weiß” brands.
• Owns "Lambertz", one of Germany's oldest brands (since 1688).
• With over 3,500 employees in 7 plants in Germany and Poland, had turnover of €420
Association of the German Confectionery Industry
(Bundesverband der Deutschen Süßwarenindustrie e.V.)
• Vice Chairman 2000 - 2009
• Chairman for baked goods
German Association of Medium-Sized Enterprises (BVMW)
• Member of the Economic Senate
KIND-Award's special prize of the "KINDERLACHEN e.V."
"Prix The Best" Paris
Lambertz was awarded as “one of 250 reasons to love Germany” – published by
Bunte magazine elected Dr. Bühlbecker as “one of the 100 Germans, Germany is
Awarded the Federal Cross of Merit of the Federal Republic of Germany
IMPULSE magazine ranks Lambertz as one of the most successful Germany family
Accepted as one of the best entrepreneurs in the world Finalist “Word Entrepreneur
Of The Year”
Entrepreneur of the year
Winner of “National Entrepreneur Of The Year” awarded by FAZ, Manager Magazin and
Ernst & Young
“Senator e.h.”, title awarded by the Association of Medium-Sized
"Golden Sugar Loaf", awarded by the Lebensmittel magazine (the
top award in the German food sector)
"Golden Watch", awarded by the Association of Confectionery Wholesale
and External Trade (the top award by the confectionery industry)